Accounting and Administrative Assistant
Erlab, Inc. - Rowley, MA
Full Time Accounting and Administration Assistant
About the Company
ERLAB North America, a green technology company manufactures laboratory fume hood filtration, sensing and monitoring technology designed to save energy, protect the environment and insure the safety of laboratory personnel.
Seeking a well presented, highly motivated, organized individual who can multi task, organize and maintain day to day office tasks. This is an entry level position ideal for a recent graduate who would like to gain experience and grow with a dynamic company.
Accounts Payables- verifying purchasing requisitions, shipping invoices and invoices related to inventory.
Participate in periodic physical inventory counts.
Maintain appropriate levels of control over customer accounts by reviewing and analyzing accounts to ensure cash collections are conducted in a timely fashion.
This person must be willing to perform many job-related duties and supports intercompany departments by participating in special projects as requested.
Knowledge of Bookkeeping/ Accounting practices to understand Accounting Software.
Candidate must have proven strengths in multi-tasking and organization skills.
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers and employees.
2 – 4 years working experience.
- Experience with Sage 50 Accounting Software
- Confident interpersonal skills and must be able to communicate on all levels.
- Computer knowledge of MS Office, Excel and accounting programs a must.
- We offer a competitive benefit package to full-time employees which includes health, dental, 401K, and profit sharing.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required experience: Accounting: 2 years
|For any further information and/or to apply now, please reply to: