Installation & Service Technician
Erlab, Inc. - Rowley, MA
$40,000 a year
Come work for a 48 year old, innovative, family owned company with the passion to continuously innovate and develop state of the art products for the protection of laboratory personnel. Erlab, the leader in laboratory molecular filtration safety devices, will be expanding their Safety Program to better service our East Coast customer base, with installations, equipment validations and annual maintenance programs.
Primary role as installation & service technician. S/he will be providing installation and delivery as well as servicing all Erlab filtered products. Candidate must be capable of handling long days with possible overnights. When technician is not on the road s/he will be required to work in the factory for pre-shipment configurations and filter production. Must be comfortable training end user on the units being installed. Must act in a professional manner at all times as s/he is representing Erlab.
· Install new units, consisting of but not limited to internal delivery into lab with final assembly of each unit.
· Technician to follow hood calibration and set up procedures provided by Erlab.
· Customer training for all units with hood operation overview to be provided onsite.
· Requires, standing, bending, crouching and safe ladder use.
· Must be able to lift 100lbs and work in a lab environment.
· Load/unload van each day for deliveries.
· Possibility of overnight hotel stay may be required.
· Inside delivery of filters and filter change out following Erlab procedures.
· Service procedure validation to be followed. Documentation & training to be provided by Erlab for technician.
· Final operation checklist to be performed with customers signed approval.
· Work in production assembly for the unit pre-shipment process.
· Occasional help to unload container shipments.
· Ability to field troubleshooting calls from customers.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $40,000.00 /year
- Required education: Associate
- Required experience: Installation & Service: 2 years
- Required license or certification:
- Clean driving record
|For any further information and/or to apply now, please reply to: